Model No.: EL600VDC3400W
APM programmable DC electronic load is a constant current electronic load with power range 3400W-26400W, which can be applied to battery discharge, DC charging station and power electronics and Other electronics products.
● Flippable front panel and color touch screen allow convenient access and operation
● Provides four kinds of basic working mode such as CV/CC/CR/CP, and CV+CC/CV+CR/CR+CC complex operating modes
● Adjustable current slew rate, adjustable CV loop speed
● Ultra high precision voltage & current measurement
● OCP/OPP testing function
● 50kHz high-speed CC/CR dynamic mode
● 500kHz high-speed voltage and current sampling rate
● Timing & discharging measurement for batteries
● Short circuit test mode
● Auto mode function provides an easy way to do complicated test
● Dynamic frequency sweep function for determining worst case voltage peaks*
● Non linear load mode function makes the simulated loading current more realistic*
● Supports external analog control function*
● LED load simulation function
● Full protection: OCP, OPP, OTP, over voltage and reverse alarm
● Up to 20 units master/slave parallel control
● Front panel USB interface supports data import and export
● SCPI language and standard rack size make it ideal for ATE System integration
● Smart fan control with lower noise and better for environment
● Multi versions to meet the cost performance and different applications
* Only professional Electronic Load units support these functions
Flippable Front Panel and Color Touch Screen
This series programmable DC electronic load is equipped with flippable front panel for 4U, 7U, 10U and 13U height models. Together with a large color touch screen provides simple and fast operation for customer. Real-time update of display input data, status and graphical display makes it more intuitive.
Multiple Operating Mode
This series programmable DC electronic load provides four kinds of basic operating mode including CV (constant voltage), CC (constant current), CR (constant resistance), CP (constant power), to satisfy a wide range of test requirements.
Adjustable CV Loop Speed
This series electronic load supports CV loop response speed setting to FAST, NORMAL or SLOW to satisfy different test requirements. This function may avoid the inaccurate measurement or testing fail caused by the response speed mismatch between the load and the power supply, which is possible to improve test efficiency and reduce costs on the equipments, time and expenses.
This series electronic load can be switched quickly between different values in the same operating mode, including CC dynamic mode, CV dynamic mode, CR dynamic mode and CP dynamic mode, CC/CR high speed dynamic mode up to 50kHz. This function is suitable for transient test of power supply, test of battery protection characteristic and battery pulse charging etc. Dynamic mode test has continuous mode, pulse mode and toggle mode.
Sine Wave Dynamic Load
This series electronic load supports sine wave loading function which allows to load sine wave, can be used for impedance analysis test of fuel cells.
Dynamic Frequency Sweep Function
This series electronic load provides a unique constant current dynamic sweep to use frequency conversion to find out the UUT voltage of worst case.
This CC dynamic sweep allows the user to edit two load levels, start frequency, end frequency, step frequency, dwell etc.
The sampling rate is up to 500kHz, which make it can simulate different loading conditions for most test requirements.
Battery Discharge Test
This series electronic load has battery discharge function, and can perform discharge test under CC, CR or CP mode. The DC load can set end voltage or time to stop loading correctly and make sure the battery is not damaged due to over discharge. The user can set stop conditions, whenever met any condition, the load will stop loading and counting automatically. During the test, users can observe battery's voltage, discharging time and already-discharged-capacity.
This mode allows automatically switches among CV, CR, CC and CP modes. It is suitable for lithium ion battery Charger testing to get a complete V-I charging curve. This flexible auto mode also enormously improve test efficiency.
This series electronic load provides OCP and OPP modes are mainly applied in over-current and over-power points tests. After the testing the load can automatically judge the test result according to the set specifications. Take OPP testing as example, the OPP provides ramped up power for the load to test the UUT voltage whether has reached trigger voltage level and to judge if the protection is acting normally or not.
The list function allows user to create waveform files to automatically simulate various complicated loading conditions. The list mode has 10 files, by editing operating mode (including CC, CV, CR,CP, Short and ON/OFF), repeat times, total steps, setting value of each step and step time etc. This function can be applied to the testing of output characteristic and stability for power supply.
This series electronic load provides the user with Master/slave mode, supports parallel connection under different power and same voltage and dynamically synchronized. In Master/slave mode, the user only need to control the master one, the load current will be automatically calculated and downloaded to the slave loads. The Master/slave mode greatly simplifies the operation when increased power is needed.
External Control and Current/Voltage Monitoring
This series electronic load has analog control interface to control the input voltage and current. The external signal 0 to 10V controls the sinking condition from 0 to full scale. Using the external control mode can simulate arbitrary waveform which is ideal for industrial control requirement.
The 0 to 10V analog output signal of V-MON/I-MON terminals represent input to which the terminals belong from 0 to full range.
An external voltmeter or oscilloscope can be connected to display input voltage/current change.
APM Technologies (Dongguan) Co., Ltd
APM Technologies (Dongguan) Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specialized in the research & development (R&D), production and distribution of marine smart system (MSS), PV solar inverter, programmable power supply, automated testing system and automated manufacturing equipment. Our company has complete systems in product planning, research & development, laboratory experiment, testing, and quality control. In addition, we have passed the ISO 9001 standard certifications. APM Technologies' R&D team consists of more than 100 personnel encompassing Ph.D. and master degree holders as well as senior experts in the related industries. By collaborating with a number of domestic and international research teams and maintaining a long term strategic cooperation with leading colleges and universities, our company can ensure products and services are leading the industry. Through applying our professional techniques and technologies to continually innovate and break through, so far APM Technologies has applied for a number of invention patents and already obtained a number of utility patents, design patents, software copyrights and Other related patents. Our products have passed the CE, VDE, SAA, CQC, CSA, FCC, etc. certifications. APM Technologies from the beginning to the present, and from the past to the future, has always uphold the company spirit of "Constant Pursuit of Excellence" so as to provide our customers with the " 24 Hours a Day of Continuing Services ".
- Company Name: APM Technologies (Dongguan) Co., Ltd
- Representative: liaozhengmin
- Product/Service: Programmable Power Supplies , DC Power Supplies , AC Power Supplies , DC Source System , Three Phase AC Source System , Lab Power Supply
- Capital (Million US $): 106,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2012
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: Above 100 People
- No. of QC Staff: 21 -30 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: #23, Shuibian Industrial District, Hengli Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Emily Cui
- Tel: 86-769-22028588-2892
Premium Related Products